Sunday, March 11, 2012

Brittany Fisher

Hilary is very angry at you. Not really, don't worry!
Last week after I sent her my usual email, then I forgot something so I sent her another quick one which said this,


Oh yeah! Fisher is getting married!!!!!!!!! In case she doesn't tell you or you haven't heard already ;) engaged to Brian clay. Know of him?


Which she then responded with,


AHHHHHH WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME I AM SO UPSET WITH MY FRIENDS JUST KIDDING I'M NOT BUT WOW WHEN IS SHE GETTING MARRIED TELL ME EVERYTHING.
Yes I know Brian Clay. I knew they were probably getting engaged like a month ago in California, but no one wrote me to actually tell me!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Hannah for being my saving grace. I love you. And am super excited for Fisher. She's awesome. I love her.


So tell her all your plans in an email tonight so she can read them tomorrow, Fisher!! She's dying to know :)
-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Okay I sent her an e-mail! Hopefully she won't hate me for too long.... :)

    ReplyDelete