Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hilary appreciates all the letters!



Quick note from Hannah:

Hilary sent me this little paragraph in her email she sent personally to me that I thought should go on this blog...

"Also, I feel bad but I only have 3 minutes and I never have time to write everyone that I want to.
"So I don't know what you want to do with this, but this is a list of some of the people that have written me which I found super sweet: Brother Pace, Lauren Anderson (oh my gosh Caleb's mission call?!?!?!?!?!?! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW), Tracie, Sarah, SJ, Lizzie, Hancock, and Lilly Smith. There have been others but yeah. It was so sweet to me that they wrote me."

So she appreciates all the letters she's gotten!! She's been told to always write her family first, but then she unfortunately doesn't have much time to write personal emails back to everyone else. That's also why she tries to include people in her mass emails to us which is why I'm putting up her emails on this blog! She always addresses them "Dear Family" but there's information for everyone to know in them. :)

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment