Monday, October 22, 2012

exhausted fingers - October 1, 2012


Because I've been writing a billion other emails. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
We have so many meetings this month! October is going to be great!
Um Relief Society Broadcast was amazing!!!!!!!!!! An investigator came. Wow. Her name is Phyllis. She's a little older (just a little) and lost her husband recently. We've only taught one lesson with her, but she was able to come to the broadcast. She was like in tears the whole time and was just floored by it. She said she felt like they were only speaking to her. Isn't that so sensational?! I am so excited for General Conference, and then we have interviews with President that following Tuesday. I know it might be bad, but I LOVE MEETINGS SO MUCH.
Also we have to leave in like 2 minutes. Hahaha sorry for this email. Looks like people are just going to have to write me to see what's going on in my life!
A missionary gave his farewell in one of my wards this week. It was so emotional - his ward family had invested so much in him, and the whole congregation was so proud of him. It'll be amazing.
The gospel is so true. It's incredible. I can't believe it. Well obviously I do hahahaha.
Life is good. Emails are great. My family is the bomb. I feel really mature right now. Dad I'll write you later. But thanks for the voter registration form!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! I love this country. I feel very blessed to serve here.
Love love love love love
Sister Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment