Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TRANSFERRED - September 19, 2012


WASSSSUPPPP
Okay I was transferred literally just down south to Sister Murdock's old ward - Bethany Home. hahahaha it's so great. I'm with a really tall great sister named Sister Pilcher. She's great! We're over two wards right by the mountain. North Mountain that is. My old area is now a hybrid companionship (well still a hybrid companionship) with Hermana Garcia and Sister Follett who speaks a little Spanish. She's way more optimistic and happy than me, so she'll be great.

New address:
6148 N 16th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85015

THANKS LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH IT'S RIDICULOUS.
Love, Sister Parks (your favorite sister missionary - DENY IT IF YOU DARE. And deny also that you're the Shropshire Slasher!!!!!!!!!!)
hahahahaha I love life
P.S. I got to see President Taylor after transfer meeting and he asked me how I'm doing and I just finally asked, "President, did I fail?" and he said no and that I should never say that. He just knew how stressed I was. Oh dear.
More news Monday. Love ya lots

No comments:

Post a Comment