Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cloudy skies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - July 2, 2012


FAMILY THERE ARE CLOUDS IN THE SKY AND RAIN ON THE HORIZON! It's the best day ever.
Oh my gosh I am so sleep-deprived. We're going home after grocery shopping and taking naps. Seriously - I have it written in on my planner. I can't believe how long it's been since I've taken a nap. Like 4 weeks.
Also, I'm still in a trio! Surprise! Sister Culler is her name. She's from a ridiculously small town in south-central Colorado. She came out just the transfer after me. So she's only 6 weeks behind me.
I miss Sister Bruckman a lot. She was transferred down to the Surprise area. She'll be on a bike hahahahahahahahaha. Okay fine she has a car, but they don't have very many miles so she'll be using her bike too.
Also, my mormon.org profile was totally approved!!!!!!!!!!! Here's the link. Please ignore the picture of myself. http://mormon.org/me/89Q5/
Pretty exciting ya?! I know.
Well this week was absolutely fascinating. We had like 6 meal appointments starting Wednesday night. That is a rarity. It makes us so tired haha because we have no time to go home and just chillax and revamp ourselves for like 20 minutes.
Honestly not much to report this week, sorry. Other than the fascinating meal appointments. We have a new missionary in our district named Elder Jones. He seems pretty interesting. Our new zone leader, Elder Bartleson seems nice too.
We're trying to work hard. I am striving to be more consistently optimistic and excited about the work because everything is worthless if one doesn't want to be out here.
And we met 3 Jims yesterday. Crazy.
Sorry Sister Falke and I spent too long talking today. I'm gonna go write another email really fast.
Okay bye. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GOSPEL IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sister Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment