Saturday, July 28, 2012

EMERGENCY TRANSFER - July 25, 2012


Well. Monday after I emailed you, I got a call from President saying
that he had a new assignment for me. So I'm down in Glendale right now
at least until the next transfer which is in a couple weeks. Ironic
isn't it? I should stop making plans for myself because they're never
what the Lord has in mind for me as it turns out.
I'm with Sister Robinson who trained Sister Murdock actually. I'm
replacing Sister Bailey who left this morning on medical leave. That
can stay on the DL but I thought I could tell you since you know about
her from my MTC group.
This is my new address: 7604 W. Ocotillo   Glendale, AZ 85303
So yeah that's about it. I'll email more on Monday. Love y'all lots.
- Sister Parks
P.S. CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment